Hello. My name is Little Nerdy Girl. Yes, you may call me Ms. Girl but I prefer the nickname, Nerdy. Anyway, I love pretending to be the TARDIS, feeling like I stole a timelord. The battle of Demon's Run is still fresh in my memory.
Oh, Doctor. You keep my mind afloat everyday. I hope everybody else who sees this will travel to Gallifrey, discover its beauty and fill this space with their experience there.
Visit my other friends who had been on the TARDIS, will you?
"The Doctor's darkest hour. He will rise higher than ever before and then fall so much further."
""



Blood Sucker!


Don’t let yourself be fooled
by false promises,
he is just hiding in a cute faces
and be dimpled smile
he will offered you a bunch of words
a sweet to nothing to hold on to
and do some good deeds
a fake to nothing acts.

Avoid those hugs and kisses
with full of venom
it can poison your mind and heart
and twisted your imagination
to a hallucination.

An act of kindness
which only took advantage
of you.
Beware of it!

He is just hiding from shadow
of lies
trying to infiltrate to your lives
Messed it up and left nothing
but a misery.

His fancy friendliness is
his secret weapons
to fool around,
and entrapped you
until he captured you
from his magical cage
till he imprisoned you
in his lives.

Be vigilant enough
to avoid him.
He is hiding with cute
face and suck you with his fang.

= look around he might be behind you=
24/01/09

Labels:

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.